IN-REACH DEPARTMENT INFORMATION
The purpose of the In-Reach Department is to help those within the church body who have limited resources or physical limitations rendering them unable to complete needed chores or daily tasks. The Department breaks down into the following teams:
- Hospital Visitation – Visits members in the hospital during visiting hours to provide support and encouragement.
- Hospitality – Prepares meals for those returning home for recovery after surgery or childbirth.
- Maintenance – Provides assistance with landscaping, cleaning, home maintenance, moving, etc.
While we are here for you, we do ask that you seek out the help of family and friends before requesting assistance from the In-Reach Department. This allows the Department to use its resources efficiently and effectively.
To receive in-reach assistance you must meet the following criteria:
- Download, complete, and submit the In-Reach Assistance Request Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event, unless it is an emergency situation.
- Be a member in good standing of Church on the Rock.
- Have limited resources or physical limitations rendering you unable to complete the requested assistance.
Click HERE for the In-Reach Assistance Request Form. Once the form is submitted, you will receive a response within five business days. If you are unsure of how to proceed, please call the church office at 512-864-7713, Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.